Cottage For Rent
Bank Cottage is a former Royal Bank of Scotland branch, adjacent to Greenland House, which was converted into residential accommodation in 2016. This attractive stone built property comprises an open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, double bedroom, single bedroom and bathroom with shower over bath. It benefits from PVC double glazed, fire escape, windows with blinds. The entrance door, with ramped access, incorporates a high security multi-point lock, has toughened glass and an overhead external light. There is a gravel garden area to the front.
Ample off road parking is available nearby, either in Traill Street or at the east end of Main Street, both a short walk from the property. Buses to Thurso, Wick and John O’Groats pass the door. Castletown provides a convenience store, butcher, fish & chip shop, hairdresser and doctors surgery. There is also an hotel which offers bars and a restaurant.
The cottage is all electric, fully furnished and equipped to a very high standard to include:
- Hydro-Electric `Total Control` heating
- Fitted floor carpets – except for kitchens and bathrooms (vinyl cushion floor)
- Twin line telephone connection point, if required (service to be paid by tenant)
- Flat screen television (TV Licence included in rent), with Sky Digital option, if required (service to be paid by tenant)
- Fully fitted kitchen with ample storage space
- Built-in electric fan oven, inset hob and integrated extractor hood
- Fridge with freezer / ice compartment
- Washer/condensing drier machine
- Electric shower over the bath, with glass screen and wet wall
- Free-standing white painted wardrobes in bedrooms
- Oak furniture elsewhere and 3-piece suite
- Energy Performance Certificate: D
A comprehensive inventory is available for inspection, upon request.
The cottage is let on a Private Residential Tenancy Agreement at a rent of £420 per calendar month. A deposit equal to one month rent is required in advance and rent is payable by Banker’s Standing Order in advance. Deposits are held by Safe Deposits Scotland (http://www.safedepositsscotland.com/).
Council Tax (Band A) is payable by tenants. Landlord Reg, No: 327800/270/11291 (http://www.highland.gov.uk/).
For further information or tenancy enquiries please telephone Hilda Morrison on 07768 943545 or email her: firstname.lastname@example.org