Flat For Rent
Naver Court was built in 2012 and is situated up a lane off Naver Road, which is located in a quiet residential area of Thurso.
The property comprises four spacious two bedroom flats, two on the ground floor and two at first floor level. Flats benefit from PVC double glazed, fire escape, windows. Entrance doors incorporate a high security multi-point lock, have toughened glass and an adjacent external light.
Ample off road parking is provided and all flats have ground floor access. A communal garden to the rear provides clothes drying facilities and there is a separate enclosure for waste and recycling bins.
Naver Road is conveniently positioned just off Castlegreen Road, midway between the town centre and the busy harbour at Scrabster, both of which are only a short drive away.
There is also a half hourly bus service to and from the town centre which passes close by. Fraser’s supermarket and a fitness club are within walking distance.
Flats are all electric, fully furnished and equipped to a very high standard to include:
- Hydro-Electric `Total Control` heating
- Fitted floor carpets – except for kitchens and bathrooms (vinyl cushion floor)
- Twin line telephone connection point, if required (service to be paid by tenant)
- Wall mounted flat screen plasma television (TV Licence included in rent), with Sky Digital option, if required (service to be paid by tenant)
- Fully fitted kitchen with ample storage space and dining area
- Built-in electric fan oven, inset hob and integrated extractor hood
- Fridge with freezer / ice compartment
- Washer/condensing drier machine
- Electric shower over the bath, with glass screen and wet wall
- Sliding mirror doors to built-in fitted wardrobes in bedrooms
- Oak furniture and finishings throughout
- Energy Performance Certificate: C
A comprehensive inventory is available for inspection, upon request.
Flats are let on a Short Assured Tenancy Agreement for a minimum period of 6 months at a rent of £475 per calendar month. A deposit equal to one month rent is required in advance and rent is payable by Banker’s Standing Order in advance. Deposits are held by Safe Deposits Scotland (http://www.safedepositsscotland.com/).
Council Tax (Band A) is payable by tenants. Landlord Reg, No: 327800/270/11291 (http://www.highland.gov.uk/).
For further information or tenancy enquiries please telephone Hilda Morrison on 07768 943545 or email her: firstname.lastname@example.org